We are not accepting health insurance at this time.
Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time for parking (which is street parking, and can sometimes be quite full), filling out the appropriate forms, and for the intake interview.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel a treatment. Clients who fail to cancel within 24 hours will be subject to a late cancellation fee. Fee will equal half of the total price for the service that was booked.
Late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. The original reservation fee will be charged in full. If you arrive so late that the original service cannot be performed, it is up to the discretion of the therapist or practitioner to keep the appointment or to reschedule.
No show policy
Clients who fail to show up for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full price of the services at the time the services were scheduled.
Prior to each massage session, the treatment plan will be discussed with you. At your first visit with us you will receive a written copy of our professional treatment session policies and will be asked to sign the consent stating that you have read the information, understand it, and agree. You will be given the opportunity to accept or reject any technique, treatment or therapy you wish at any time during the session–you always have control.
• Requests for sexual activity is not acceptable in any circumstance, and will result in a termination of the session, with no refund of the treatment fee.
• Proper draping to protect client’s modesty will be maintained at all times.
• For Massage: the breast and genital area will not be massaged under any circumstance. Permission will be asked before working close to these areas; otherwise, a professional distance will be maintained with proper draping for modesty at all times. Hip & glute area will be massaged only with permission and can be worked through the draping if requested.
• Any discussion between the massage therapist or practitioner and the client is confidential. The client may or may not choose to talk during the treatment.
• We are happy to listen to your conversation and share our professional expertise where appropriate and within our scope of practice.
• It is the responsibility of the client to keep the massage therapist or practitioner informed of any medical treatments, areas of recent injury or surgery, and drugs and herbs being administered, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., so that a safe treatment may be performed if requested from a Catalyst Massage therapist.
• The client must also keep the massage therapist or practitioner informed of any changes in health conditions so we may offer safe treatments.
• In the case of a client who is currently undergoing treatment for Cancer, a consultation and a release with their current Oncology health team will be required to start treatment at Catalyst for Massage, and ongoing communication with their health team will be required for future massage treatments.